In this digital age, I’m sure you’ve heard enough about the importance of the higher rankings and measuring competitor sites.
To gain higher rankings and to measure backlinks of their competitors, most of bloggers and marketers are using Ahrefs. As Ahrefs is one of the top notch backlink checkers and most of you might already know about that.
But still few people are wondering here and there to have a glance at Ahrefs alternatives.
Are you the one who is looking for new tools to stay ahead of the competitions???
Are you the one who strives to get better ranking in search engines???
Then you’ll love this list of Ahrefs alternatives. I have taken these tools by features, reviews, and customer satisfaction.
These helpful tools which will help you to rank better in search engines and along with that you can easily measure your competitors’ site without any trouble.
So, let’s jump into the list of Ahrefs Alternatives,
Best Ahrefs Alternatives List:
#1 – SEMrush:
I don’t have to say separately about SEMRUSH, because it is a favorite tool around the globe. It is a top notch Ahrefs Alternative. In most of the cases, it has been proved that SEMRUSH reports are much efficient than the Ahrefs reports.
Whenever you search for best alternatives for Ahrefs you can find SEMRUSH at the top because it is having some ravishing features and it is also loved by most of the blogging giants and pro bloggers.
SEMRUSH lets you track 3000 reports per day, and it can also create 5 campaigns at a time. This tool can track more than 500 keywords each and every month. Whereas Ahrefs will only let you track 300 keywords and this feature is best in class feature to opt SEMRUSH rather than Ahrefs.
When coming to the SEMRUSH account, it can be used by 1-2 users whereas only one user can utilize Ahrefs.
Apart from this using SEMRUSH tool is very easy.
You can easily get amazing benefits of SEMRUSH to increase your value of your blogs:
- You can quickly estimate the traffic of any site.
- You can perform full site audit very quickly.
- You can compare up to 5 domains.
- You can quickly analyze the backlinks.
- You can spy on your competitor’s best keywords and links.
- You can find better keywords.
To take a report all you have to do is just log into your account and enter your domain name in the search field and you can make “Full Report” of the organic keywords.
You can get all the viral details along with Traffic Estimation, AdSense CPC, Keyword Position, and traffic Percentage along with keyword trends.
Advanced features primarily used by Advertisers:
- Advertising research.
- Display Advertising
- Video Advertising research.
SEMRUSH helps you to optimize your posts for a particular keyword with the help of its Crystal clear reports. Along with that, it has related keywords feature which can help you to find some relevant keywords. So, this is one of the best Ahrefs Alternatives you have to look for.
#2 – Majestic SEO:
People mostly choose Majestic SEO because of its cost effectiveness and other advanced features. Compared to the Ahrefs the Majestic SEO is lot cheaper, and along with that, it is also having decent features when compared with Ahrefs.
When you have a look at the features of Majestic seo. You can find some amazing tools to reduce your seo efforts.
These tools help you to find the backlinks history of any site which is just great and this feature will have unlimited link building opportunities to increase your search traffic.
Usually, this is the best pick for all the users who strive to get great SEO benefits for a lower price.
The Best features and tools of the Majestic SEO are:
- Site Explorer: This tool is best and competitive tool when compared to the Ahrefs tool.
- Search Explorer: You can quickly search for any keyword, and it will display main sections of the Keyword such as Title, URL, etc.
- Webmaster tool: This webmaster tool will help you verify ownership of your domains.
- Keyword Checker: This tool helps you to check the rankings and positions of all kind of keywords.
- Backlink History: By the aid of backlink history you can compare up to 5 domains simultaneously.
- Clique Hunter: This feature helps you find all the Cliques that link to a list of domains.
- You can quickly check bulk backlinks with the help of bulk backlink checker, and also you can check multiple links at a time.
- Majestic Million.
- You can compare tools up to 5 domains.
- It has the Neighborhood checkers.
- You can easily add URLs to the URL submitter to their crawlers.
Using this tool is easy due to its user-friendly interface, let’s see the process of competitor analysis:
- Log into your account of majestic seo.
- Open Site Explorer SERP overlay and export SERP results.
- Go to the Majestic tools and hover over to the link map tools.
- Now go to the bulk backlinks.
- Paste your links and click “Download data.”
- Remove all unnecessary data.
- Now just create a filter.
- Sort the results based on topic and delete all the irrelevant data.
- Then sort the results by the TF and then take the report.
This majestic seo also has the 7-days money back feature, if you aren’t interested in the features of the majestic seo, then you can take your money back.
#3 – Moz “Open Site Explorer”:
When we think about the features and accurate results, then the first and best tool which comes into the mind is Open site Explorer by Moz. You all might know the name of MOZ because it is the best SEO blog which helps millions of users.
They have some unique features, and they are also having an excellent reputation with this particular software. It is one of the best Ahrefs alternatives by considering the features.
Features of the Moz Open site Explorer and MOZ:
- Moz open site explorer is just a small part of the SEO Moz. You can get even more from the SEO MOZ.
- Moz offers detailed and insightful reports on any metrics.
- You can research backlinks and find all types of link building opportunities in open site explorer.
- You can discover potentially damaged links with the Open site explorer.
- You can find the DA “Domain Authority of your blog” and PA “Page authority of your blog.
- Keyword Explorer: You can quickly discover and prioritize the best keywords to target.
- Moz Bar: Moz bar is the helpful tool which helps On-the-fly keyword research, page analysis and link data from your regular browser itself.
- Rank Tracker: you can get quality and insightful reports on how your keywords rank on the pages.
- On page Grader: On the page, grader helps to improve your site with instant insights and tips.
- Moz Scape API: You can use Moz data to build your own insights and reporting.
- You can find the Moz local very helpful to manage all your US business listings.
- This Moz will also provide some great tips and expert opinions on the SEO to improve your blogs.
These are only a few features of the Moz, and this tool is also having more than required options. If you attracted towards the Backlink checker of Ahrefs, then you will love this tool because it having DA and PA checkers and on page grader which is specially used to measure your content efforts.
Using of Moz PRO:
Moz is easy enough to use, and you can easily find the data just by going to the Open site explorer. Just fill the search box with your site and hit enter to get some desired results.
You can easily export Comprehensive CSV Export by the option. Extracting results are very easy because you can just see all the options available. So this is one of the best Ahrefs alternatives.
#4 – Raven Tools:
Raven tools are one of the best tools because it is regularly getting updated and it is also having lots of the cool features. It is one of the best Ahrefs alternatives which can improve your data sources.
This Raven tool is the browser based internet marketing platform which makes your SEO and Social media very easy. This tool helps you to analyze all the keyword ranking.
The site auditor of the Raven tool is the useful tool which is having some insightful information. It analyzes all your domain pages and gets the information of your website links.
You can even monitor all your links counts, and you can manage your links with the help of this tool, and along with that, you can monitor social media counts.
- This tool has extensive marketing campaigns.
- This raven tool has the site audit feature.
- Site audit crawls up to 50,000 pages per site.
- Social media likes, retweets and comments can be monitored.
Using this tool is very easy, all you have to do is keep your domain in the search and hit enter to analyze you site you will get the detailed structure of the results.
#5 – SpyFu:
SpyFu is one of best and recommended tool for bloggers and marketers. It is originally started as the Google spy in 2005 itself. This site has some great features and also this is a useful alternative tool for Ahrefs.
This tool suits for all those who are looking for the best keywords to show up on the Google AdWords. The spy on the competitors, the spy Fu is relative best than the Ahrefs.
This tool will help marketers to find the keywords efficiently than their competitors. You can improve the traffic of your site and along with that, you can find some genuine competitor keywords by analyzing their site in SpyFu.
Features of SpyFu:
- Unlimited Search results to extract all the data.
- Unlimited data export option which can download all your data.
- 5000 weekly tracked keyword rankings.
- 250 Sales leads and domain contacts.
- 200 Reporting credits.
- 10k top lists results.
- Unlimited domain overview PDF’s.
Comparing to the Ahrefs, SPY Fu is having endless searches and unlimited options to track the data of the competitors. So this is best and a quality tool to find top keywords.
#6 – Long Tail Pro:
Long tail pro is one the best long tail keyword research tool. This tool is used by more than 70,000+ marketers and SEOs throughout the world.
By using this awesome tool, you can discover thousands of profitable keywords in any niche. This tool is a user-friendly tool which is having user-friendly interface and apart from that it is the best software in finding Long tail keywords.
Features of Long tail pro:
- This tool helps you to find thousands of profitable keywords.
- Keyword Competitiveness score: You can use the proprietary keyword competitiveness score to measure the difficulty of that keyword to rank in top 10 results of Google.
- Custom Difficulty targets: you can add your domain to know which level of difficulty you have to target with each of sites.
- Sort and Track: You can quickly sort different sets of keywords and track all your favorite keywords in that massive list so that it would be easy for you to revisit those keywords later.
- Determine metrics: Determine metrics will help you to determine the domain strength, page strength, referring domains to pages, indexed URL and number of links along with site age.
- Calculate Keyword profitability: You can easily calculate the value of the keyword depending on the source you are building such as AdSense site, Amazon site or selling own products, etc.
- Real time filtering: You can filter keywords by CPC, advertiser competition, number of words, local searches and keyword competitiveness.
- AdWords Data: You can even use the AdWords data features to get data on competition, CPC, local and global monthly searches, etc.
- Quickly Export Results: You can make use of export result feature to export all the lists of keywords, competition data, keyword metrics data and top 10 Google results list, etc.
These are few best features of the long tail pro. If you want to enhance the traffic of your website and get higher in search results, then this is a useful tool. You can get an in-depth and detailed list of keywords from this long tail pro. It is obviously the best alternative for Ahrefs.
#7 – Buzzsumo:
If you are blogger or marketer, then I am damn sure you might know about this tool. Because this is widely used and recommended content marketing tool.
Buzzsumo is the best tool for all content marketers, bloggers, and digital marketers as well. It is having the ability to find “What content is performing well quickly” and what is trending.
Features of Buzzsumo:
- Powerful content insights: You can discover the most shared and trending content across all the social networks, and you can even run all the detailed analysis report.
- Influencer Amplification: This tool provides you the opportunity to find influencers on any topic and in any field. You can review the content they share, and you can amplify the content.
- Content Alerts: By using this tool you will be the first one to see content mentioning your keyword. You can even see the competitors new content published alerts.
- Competitor Analysis: Competitor Analysis feature helps you to track your competitor’s content performance, and along with that you can make detailed comparisons.
- Instant search: You can see instant search results of last year, and you can pick your topic depending on the social counts.
- Social network results: Check all social networks sharing activities with the help of this tool.
- Advanced filtering: You can find most shared content by the content types such as guest post, articles, videos, infographics, etc.
- Social backlinks: View all the links which are pointing to any domain or page and you can sort them with social share. You can find some breathtaking results with this feature.
- Competitor comparison: Use the competitor comparison features to measure content performance of your site and your competitor site.
- Competitor Analysis: you can search for most shared articles on your competitor site, and you can measure what is working for them and what formats they are using, etc.
Along with these, it is also having some unique feature like finding influencers and understanding influencers perfectly (what they tend to share more on their accounts).
These are the top Ahrefs alternatives which are equally competitive than the Ahrefs tools. This list is taken on the basis of the features of the tools, user’s reviews and customer satisfaction of the tools. Depending on the prices you can opt for the best tool. If you have suggestions, then you can comment us below.